Monday, July 25, 2011

Telementation: Cosmic Feeling and the Law of Attraction



Telementation: Cosmic Feeling and the Law of Attraction



Upon further reflection and experience, I have decided to edit my review. Much of what I wrote remains, but I have decided to modify my evaluation of the book and its principles. Like I said before, I still believe that this book really gets into the heart of manifesting, the essence of what it truly is. I was skeptical at first because there is no preview for this book and I like to look through the table of contents and pages to get a feel for the writer's sensibility and the material. But I did my own research by looking up video interviews of the author on his book. So that is a great way to get a feel for the material without thumbing through the pages. Trust your gut. You don't have to read a whole chapter to get a feel for whether a book is right for you.







On to the review. If you really want to know how to manifest in a way that is clear and straightforward, you REALLY need to get this book. Why? Because it does not really focus on techniques, but the true elements that will help you manifest what you want. Other books will give you techniques, but they really do not tell you how to connect to the essence of manifesting. Manifesting is about getting to a point where you can really feel and know that your desire will manifest. And the author emphasizes this point. This approach is downstream and easily fun and inspiring if you wish to make it so. It's a very spirit-centered approach as you are really connecting to who you are and how you feel. A quick read and I HIGHLY recommend it.

This book will resonate with those who enjoy Ask and It Is Given: Learning to Manifest Your Desires as it emphasizes the emotional journey and connecting to what you want by taking that journey.

There is one point in the book that is briefly stated, but VERY IMPORTANT. I believe that the author did not go at length about it as it is already covered in another book, Ask and It Is Given: Learning to Manifest Your Desires, which is noted as a reference. The point that Grupp makes is that we must approach telementation in a joyful and relaxed manner in order for it to work as joy is the essence of telementation. Our goal in telementing is to reach that state of "ineffable joy" because that is when we are connected to our "inner star seed", the stream of consciousness where we are able to create whatever we desire with a lawlike consistency. It is this inner power within ourselves that allows us to create what we want. Grupp tells us how to connect to our "inner star seed" through the meditational approach of telementation. But in order for us to get to the place of succeeding at telementation, we need to approach it in a joyful and relaxed manner.

Ask and It Is Given: Learning to Manifest Your Desires does tell you how to do this. So I suggest that you learn to master the art of relief if you have not done so BEFORE undertaking this book. And then, you will find that both approaches complement each other OPTIMALLY. The approach I take to manifesting and life in general is to practice the art of relief or allowing and use telementation as a supplement when it is optimal to do so. I find that most of the time, allowing is enough to move me further in the direction of what I want. But when my feelings are too subtle to be discerned, I apply the art of telementation, focusing on my feeling mass to discern how I truly feel. This has really helped me optimize my approach to the art of manifestation. They both have their place in the art of manifesting. Once I connect to my inner joy, I find great power/leverage in focusing on what I really want. My manifestations become quite powerful at this point and I connect to the stream of "wanted" quickly.

I have used this approach to manifest money for shopping at the last minute. I was literally being driven in the parking lot when my driver offered me money for shopping. So yes, this is a very powerful approach to the art of manifestation. It really does explain to you why and how the law of attraction works in a clear and lucid manner unlike other books that just tell you to believe and it will come. This book actually tells you the dynamics of how the law of attraction works, from focus to manifestation.

2 comments:

  1. Hello, I have a question about the "art of relief" that you mentioned. Is it from Ask and Given? Havent read that book yet.

    Thanks in Advance

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you can give pointers on how to practice allowing it will be great!

    ReplyDelete